Windpink - Beware! Unable to return cheap or defective clothing

I ordered a sweater online and it took nearly 8 weeks for it to arrive. The sweater was advertised as being made of wool.

I can assure you there was not a single thread of wool in the sweater. Instead, it was a cheap cotton and the measurements provided on the website did not correspond to the actual item I received. I requested a refund and after 3 emails I was told I needed to send the item back to China. They told me it would be very expensive to send the sweater back and suggested I accept a 20% discount on my next order with Windpink.

I declined this offer and then they said they would refund me $5.00 even though the sweater cost was $37.00.

This company does not stand by their posted return policy and sells very poor quality items. I believe this company uses devious policies intended to scam people in the hopes that customers will eventually give up on attempts to return items.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Responded quickly via email.

I didn't like: Unwilling to offer a fair solution.

Windpink - CAUTION!!! RETURNS ARE ON YOUR DIME AND ALL THE WAY IN CHINA

When i purchase I always check that there is a 30 day return policy. Well Windpink states that they do....which is technically true.

What they don't tell you is that it all comes from China and that is where you will need to ship it back to at your own expense.

So if you want to buy from them just be cautious and know that you are taking a risk if you don't like the products. The cost to return is basically the same as what you purchased....

Comments

I am having the very same problem... I can't get a shipping label to return anything and there is no customer service phone number available

Wish I would have checked this site firstI purchases three. sweaters, only wanted to keep one.

But unfortunately I am stuck with all three sweaters. I discovered the site on Facebook and I am currently in the process of reporting them to Facebook. There is a maximum for fifty words? I am generally not a wordy person.

I am of the belief that if you need to use more words then you don’t really know what you are talking about. So I am thinking this site is fraudulent also and quite the phishing expedition.

how is it China continues to get away with ripping off the American consumer? Look like they quite counting period period period

Windpink - YOU BUY IT! YOUR STUCK WITH IT!

Windpink has a 30 day return policy on their website. Beware.....the product must come from far away and then get repackaged close by....But to return their is no address thus you have to email and the email is a duplicate that they basically tell you how expensive it will be to sent back...they beat around the bush and don't want to give the return address.

At this point I am wondering if i do spend $60 bucks to return it if I will even get the $170 back for the product I am returning?

BEWARE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Windpink Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Windpink - Poor Quality, 1 month, 6 days to arrive.

I have never ever written a review (bad or good) for any company. I feel completely taken by this company.

First their website states that shipping to US/Canada will take 8-15 days. My order was placed on 11/20/18 and received on 12/26/18. A major issue is the quality. The fabric is very, very cheap.

Quality of the machine knitting is also poor. Certainly not worth shipping back to China. Live and learn. Never, ever again.

I have communicated with their rep.

Caroline. Therefore, they are aware of my disappointment in both time waited to receive and the awful quality of their sweaters.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Ordered mine 11/29 and still haven’t received with 8-15 day delivery. Tracking shows in air for 33 days today.

Caroline is nice but just asks me to be patient.

Hope I just get it at this point. :(

Does anyone have the actual return address other than what is on the package? They do not offer that and give you no other option than wait until they review your email with pictures etc.

to return. I am shipping to them regardless and will to the address on the package since I've not heard back from them.

Nothing was included in the package such as a statement, return information, and or return label. This is ridiculous.

to Becky Brown #1626656

This company is awful to deal with. Took forever to get your items.

There is no packing information shipped with the merchandise. The quality is the worst possible, cheap is an understatement. Sent email after email demanding an address to return the items. After days of demanding an address finally got one to find out shipping cost to return is $35.00 to $125.00.

My items valued $100.00. They seemed so sketchy I'm thinking if I paid lowest possible amount $35.00 to return the items I probably still wouldn't get my money back from them.

I'm contacting my credit card company to see if I have any options with them. I would never use them again and I'm also one that never post.

Windpink - Don't Get Scammed

Read the Return Policy (have to scroll down to the bottom of the website and click on 'About Returns'. They do not take returns if the size you order doesn't fit (they state 'for personal' reasons).

Sneaky! No one will ever return because it is in China!

Their statement: 'Windpink is notliable for problems under the following: Sizing doesn't fit; Customer's subjective factors and just dislikes the item'. What kind of company doesn't let you return something if you don't like the way it looks on you?!

Windpink - Overpriced garbage

Their site has tons of fake reviews for their products. I spent nearly $100 on 3 items, they are all very poor quality and not like the items pictured.

You have to pay for shipping to China if you want to return.

Don't get scammed like I did!

Terrible quality, no return possible - email from Windpink is here

From Windpink:

Dear customer,

If you can keep it, we can provide a coupon code for your next order as compensation ,is it ok ?

If you wanna return ,we are afraid you should pay for the postage ,the postage is also very expensive ,

It is not worthwhile,how do you think about it?

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Have a nice day!

Their Return Policy page on their website:

Windpink - Bad quality! Terrible customer service

Do NOT shop at Windpink. They are an online clothing vendor.

You do not get what you are seeing. The quality is really bad. Then, if you want to return something they want you to take pictures of you in it. This is so that they can see why it doesn’t fit.

Then, if you do end up returning it, you are paying to ship it to CHINA!!! SCAM!!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I ordered a cardigan sweater and the quality was so I threw it in the trash. Wasn’t worth my time to try and return.

The sweater I got was a paper thin unfinished piece. The worst quality I have ever encountered in an on- line store.

Please do not waste your time or money here. It is a complete scam.